Google+

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014

TL Audio Fat Track Tube Production Suite

Fat Track is the newest member of the Volcarock-studio-family :-)
Future Tracks will be recorded through it. I will use it as my main Mixer to warm up and sum all guitar & synth signals during my live-playing / recording.

Because I don't play my guitar through real tube amps, I use the tube-preamp of the Fat Track to warm up my guitar. The stereo-signal of my pedalboard (with all FX) goes directly into Channel 1 and 2 of the Fat Track,

Behringer Xenix 802 is the Submixer for all Korg Volcas and goes into channel 3&4 of the Fat Track. Soundcraft Spirit M12 is the Submixer for all other synths (Waldorf, Doepfer, Roland, Jomox, Clavia...) and goes into channel 5&6 of the Fat Track.

All channels can be driven soft or hard through the 2nd output tube. And the Fat Track sounds amazing! Warm, big, brilliant but never harsh! It's really a great way to sum the signals analog before they will be recorded through the Fat Tracks main out with my Tascam DR-40 in 24 bit/96 kHz.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen